We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to work to support a team on a 2year FTC within a semi state body in Dublin 2.
You will be working within a team of administrators and reporting directly to the Team Manager
To apply you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy administration environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- An excellent central location beside Luas and bus routes
- 37 hours per week
- Hours: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 22 days Holidays pro rata per annum
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the department on an administration basis
- You will be liaising with external and internal clients and assessors
- Daily, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Following up on queries that may arise
- Day to day administration
- Secretarial work including typing, post, telephone queries, filing, scanning and photocopying
- Working on project from time to time
- You will be involved with internal audits and working on the implication of any required corrective actions
- Attending meetings
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy administration role previously
- Excellent computer skills including typing, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have good planning and organisation skills
- Experience working with a team
Please apply through the link provided or if you are interested in finding out more please contact Mary at Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400