Auxilion is looking for a Support Administrator / Front Desk person to join our Central Admin team based in Park West, Dublin 12 on a permanent basis. Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm
You will manage all duties within the Central Admin Department across all business areas in Auxilion as outlined below:
* Maintaining contractor records to ensure all contracts are returned on time and files are kept up to date.
* Liaising with the sales team regarding placements for contractors.
* Making travel arrangements to include booking flights and accommodation for employees.
* Co-ordination of bookings for taxis/couriers, including reconciling bookings against statements.
* Managing the front desk reception area.
* To project a positive, professional corporate image to all who come through the reception doors and call the switchboard.
* Managing the office stationery supply, ensuring stocks are maintained.
* Diary management for internal meeting rooms.
* Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence (e.g. post).
* Provide daily administration assistance to all other teams including HR, Resourcing and Finance on an ongoing basis.
* Work on various special projects as requested.
* Fluent English - spoken and written.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to follow up and close out within deadlines.
* Cost conscious and always striving to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to be able to share responsibilities and ensure that there is seamless handover across all work.
* Be confident and take full ownership and responsibility for your work.
* Work on own initiative and possess a can do attitude.
* An individual who is quality driven.
* Strong Customer Service skills with excellent attention to detail.