- Temporary contract position
- Innovative and fast paced environment
- Renowned healthcare facility with excellent reputation
Access Nursing is recruiting for Registered Psychiatric Nurses to join their growing team of international, multi-lingual staff in facilities across the South-East. This opportunity will offer successful candidates the chance to exchange ideas with experienced healthcare professionals and to expand their skills in a number of areas.
- Flexibility – You choose the hours you work
- The opportunity to join a progressive and modern facility
- Located near main public transport links
- Provide high-quality care to patients
- Build relationships with patients, family and staff members
- Assist in mentoring staff as part of a multi-disciplinary team
This position would be ideal for someone who would like to take on more shifts alongside their full-time role.
- Minimum 6 months nursing experience in Ireland
- Full NMBI pin
For more information please contact Jake Burns confidentially on +353 1 901 5277 or apply directly to this job posting.
I specialise in recruiting for nurses and HCAs. If you wish to discuss this or other nursing or caring opportunities, please feel free to get in contact with me or visit our website www.accessnursing.ie