Well established multinational logistics and freight forwarding company based in North Dublin now seek to hire an experienced Business Development Manager with recent, relevant Irish market knowledge.
Services provided include air, sea, road, logistics management, warehousing/distribution and consultancy services. The company pride themselves on the delivery of a top-class customer experience and believe in providing specific solutions to their individual clients requirements. This provides an excellent opportunity to expand your career working with true industry professionals and offers considerable scope for ongoing career development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Senior Management on strategic business development plan
- Actively sourcing, winning new business and developing client relationships in line with the agreed plan
- Supporting management team, providing reports and attending management meetings
- Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly within the defined company format.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times to enhance company profile.
- 3-5 years recent field-based Air & Sea Freight Sales experience within the Irish market
- Proven ability to work to a development plan and to achieving targets
- Sound commercial acumen complemented by entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of new business wins.
- Excellent interpersonal & administration skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and deliver presentations effectively.
- Be computer literate with a good level of I.T. skills.
- Possess a full clean driving licence.
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / email@example.com
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group /