This is THE opportunity to join a 4-star airline and be part of their expansion plan. With a number of roles available we are open to discuss the role available and find the most talented Aircraft Engineers in Dublin, Ireland or abroad!
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Performance and certification of Line Maintenance work up to and including A Checks, as outlined in the company's MMOE, to ensure compliance with prescribed airworthiness standards
- Perform duties assigned by your supervisors in a safe, timely and diligent manner in accordance with the approved standards and company procedures
- Full utilisation of all IT systems in use throughout the maintenance department
- Adherence to all company, regulatory and Health & Safety requirements
- Be proactive in implementing the security of aircraft program
- Strict adherence to the relevant airport regulations and directions
- Maintain the work environment and work vehicles in a clean and safe condition
- Play an active part in the continuous improvement programs which are ongoing within the Maintenance and Engineering Department
- Responsible for the delivery of key KPIs for the department
You'll be required to have the following:
- Being eligible to work on a full-time role in the Republic of Ireland with no restriction
- Hold a current unrestricted EASA License - Aircraft Maintenance Category A and or B1 / B2 are essential.
- Type ratings on A320 family AND / OR A330 be a differential.
- Experience in using IT systems including the MS Office Suite
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Able to provide details of 2 verifiable references
- Be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Available to work on a 24 x 7 pattern (4 days on and 4 days off) shift
- Prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Uniform and tools provided
- Heavily discounted staff travel privileges with our client and some select partner airlines
- Employer pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Subsidised dry cleaners and various airport discounts
- Opportunity to work in a team environment and to grow your career
- Annual Make a Difference Day and team social events
If you are still not so sure this is the right opportunity for you, our Talent Team will be happy to have an exploratory and confidential conversation and clarify any question you may have before move on to the next stage of the recruitment process.