Reasons to apply:
This client is listed as a 'Great Place to Work" for 3 years in a row. As a market leader if you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in the Logistics Industry this is the company for you.
Title: Air freight forwarder
- Day to day operations in busy office environment to include dealing with customers/customs clearance/invoicing/creditors/& other reports and administration duties
- Be aware of the importance of following the Good Distribution Practice for Pharma products along all the supply change and following all the SOP concerned with the products, if concerned
- Delivery and collection scheduling and dealing with carriers/hauliers/subcontractors and third parties
- Liaise with overseas partners to ensure the department is proactive in providing a quality operational performance
Your skills and experience
- Freight forwarding experience is essential - Air/Sea
- Freight forwarding industry certification. Preferable to have excellent multi modal Freight & Logistics understanding
- Experience in a similar position in the past and distribution expertise
- Experienced in updating the tariffs
Contact and send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.