AIS - IS Applications Lead - Dundalk
A leading Biologics company with global operations is now looking for a permanent AIS - IS Applications Lead to join their team at its base in Dundalk Co Louth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading the IS Applications, Analytics and Laboratory IT support teams, supporting site operations and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for leading and providing technical guidance to the IS Applications support team and the Laboratory IT support team
- You will develop IS strategies, plan and execute system roadmaps and support new technology deployment
- You will be accountable for the maintenance, administration, compliance and availability of the application systems and Laboratory IT systems.
- You will manage 3rd party suppliers/contractors/Systems integrators
- You will be responsible for technical solution design and evaluation, delivery, commissioning and validation, schedule tracking, budget management for sustaining initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Biotech Engineering or related computer science engineering
- 5+ years' experience in operations/manufacturing environment leading teams
- Experience in the delivery and management of GMP IS Application systems such as OSI Pi Historian, TrackWise, Maximo, Document Management Systems etc. and GMP Laboratory IT Systems such as Empower CDS, LMES, Sample Manager LIMS, Laboratory Analytical is beneficial
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience dealing with a large portfolio of systems, projects and initiatives in the areas of Information Systems and Operations.
- Strong knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems and Information Systems supporting manufacturing business unit is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that strongly encourages personal development and career progression.
Berkley Business & Technology is a specialist consultancy recruiting Business & Technology professionals for organizations throughout Ireland and Europe; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Vanessa Pawleta at 021 428 9618 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org