An opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to work in a brand new state of the art, purpose built R&D facility in Waterford has just become available. The company specialises in the development, registration and manufacture of high potency solid dose products for global markets.
As Analytical Development Chemist you'll support Product Development and Clinical Supply as well as troubleshoot, develop, transfer or validate of analytical test methods as applicable. The Analytical Development Chemist job will be reporting directly to the Analytical Development Team Leader in the R&D Analytical group
What will you be doing?
- Working in a brand new state of the art, purpose built R&D facility
- Developing, transferring and validating robust, sound analytical methods
- Using your problem solving skills to troubleshoot methods
- Analysing all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product
- Taking part in laboratory investigations
- Attending internal project review meetings as required
- Assisting in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections
- Preparing submission documentation in support of license applications
What you'll need to succeed in the Analytical Development Chemist job:
- A passionate about R&D
- A degree in Chemistry (or a related science discipline)
- 3 years' pharma lab based experience
- Appreciate the importance of following SOPs and good GDP/GLP
- Enjoy technical report writing
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be fun and friendly
What you'll get in return:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, family fun days and free onsite parking. You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV (Word) through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Contact Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords: Analytical Development Chemist job Waterford,Analytical Development Chemist job, Ireland,Analytical Development Chemist job Ireland,Analytical Development Chemist waterford, Ireland, Analytical Development Chemist job Waterford,Analytical Development Chemist job, Ireland,Analytical Development Chemist job Ireland,Analytical Development Chemist waterford, Ireland