On behalf of Sanofi Genzyme, Alexander Mann is currently recruiting for Analytical Scientists to join the Waterford site on 23 month contracts
Genzyme - Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP's and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA's where required and complete OOS's investigations on a timely basis.
- Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means.
- Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current
- PhD in a Science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry or Biochemistry)
- BSc in a Science related discipline (if BSc- MUST HAVE lab work experience)
- HLPC experience
- GMP experience