We have an exceptional new role available for an immediate start in Dublin.
Our client, operating in the healthcare industry continues to grow their team and now have a vacancy for an experienced Android Developer.
Specialising in the area of Research and Disease Management, our client works with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies across the world. Their product is vital to the continued success of critical trials and you will have the opportunity to make a lasting and significant contribution.
Some of the areas that you will likely concentrate on include:
- Develop next generation systems
- Modify existing android firmware
- Design and develop custom Android firmware
- Build applications for future medical devices
- Research and introduce new technologies as appropriate
- Design, develop and test kernel sub-systems and device drivers
- Customize bootloader, Android OS project, drivers and HALs for a device
Ideally you should have exposure to much of the following:
- 3+ years’ Android Development experience
- Relevant degree
- Strong abilities developing and debugging Java, Android Frameworks
- Prior experience using Git or similar
- High level of knowledge of Android Frameworks and Native Applications
- Experience of porting Android system to new custom devices.
- Experience in kernel development for Android devices.
- Knowledge of Kernel, ART, Dalvik and ROM functions
- Experience with Kotlin / Java
- Good understanding of data privacy and security with the ability to identify potential risks
- Previous experience in Android OS bring-up on a new device
- Capable of documenting development clearly
- Some UI design experience would be a bonus
- Exposure to filesystems, databases and networks
- Although not essential, prior exposure working in a regulated environment is highly beneficial
If the above sounds like you then please get in touch. You will have an opportunity to join a well established and successful Irish software company that is making a huge impact across the globe.
For a comprehensive job spec for this Android Developer role, contact Eddie on 0862393885 or email@example.com