Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be a key member of the engineering team, who will strive to help the company continue its growth as a market leader in its domain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality, maintainability, performance and security of code.
- Working in a multidisciplinary development team
- Working with and supporting external customers
- Representing the client at technical events and in the global, technical community
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- Experience with testing frameworks: Karma, Mocha, Jasmine or similar.
- Git or similar
- Experience with Restful API’s
As a reward for your commitment to this role, you will receive an excellent salary plus competitive benefits package.
Please contact Kenny Vaughan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4648 or email your C.V in Word format through the link provided.
Excellent Benefits Package