Our client require an experienced support engineer to join the team.
They were a pioneering early adopter of cutting edge contact centre technology in 1997 and ever since the company’s sole focus has been the design, delivery and support of complete end-to-end, leading-edge, contact centre technology solutions.
An experienced support engineer is required to create, manage, respond and track support cases submitted by customers and partners experiencing challenges.
These issues can vary from configuration, performance or user-related issues with the technology solutions they support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating & managing a wide variety of cases, sometimes of a complex nature.
In addition to the competitive salary, our client is offering
Pension | Health Plan | Benefits Package | Paid Training
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support day-to-day operations, including resolution of technical contact centre and communications issues and requests via phone, e-mail, and/or chat/co browse sessions.
• Manage support cases, drive to resolve cases and support customers quickly and efficiently.
• Author and submit knowledge base articles based on customer issues and interactions.
• Ensure timely, quality responses to customer, partner and OEM inquiries and proactive communications as needed, to enhance customer satisfaction and minimise service down time..
• Follow-through and manage active software problems and advancements between Customers, Partners and OEMs.
• Manage effective issue identification and resolution process
• Participate in process improvement initiatives, when applicable
Successful Candidate Will Possess:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable technical industry certifications and experience
• Proven ability to support customers with superior customer services skills
• 3 to 5 years experience in a technical support / help desk role in the Telephony, Networking, IT or Software Support sectors
• Experience with Genesys, Cisco/Avaya or similar related Contact Centre Platform Technology is a plus.
• Experience with technical operations in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment (preferably contact centre)
• Industry Active Certifications Preferred, not required with demonstrated experience
• Strong desire to train, earn certifications and transition to a advanced certification level
• Excellent organisational, follow through and multitasking abilities and time management skills
• Able to drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the clients’ need. Effective time management skills.
• Decisiveness, good judgement, analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills to act with authority.
• Schedule, Achieve and Maintain the required OEM certifications for the position and job role.
If you’re interested in this or other similar positions please contact Leonie Gleeson on 0214221000