What a year it has been so far.... In 2017, we completed the largest refurbishment, restoration, and expansion in Irish history. We have enriched the majesty that has made Adare Manor legendary & we are proud to pioneer a new era in 5-star hospitality that is, quite literally, beyond everything. The renovation has exceeded expectations, transforming the Hotel and it's grounds in to the perfect marriage of rich history & modern technology.
After months of nervous anticipation, we were overjoyed that Adare Manor was named the winner of the Virtuoso 'Hotel of the Year' 2018 at the Best of the Best Awards ceremony in Las Vegas,Ireland's 'Hotel of the Year' 2018 by Georgina Campbell, 'Ireland's Five Star Hotel' and overall 'Supreme Winner' as awarded at Gold Medal Awards 2018.
With a team of nearly 600 Hospitality professionals, we are still growing & we are recruiting for people as remarkable as the property itself. For an insight in to what it is like to work in this amazing Resort, please follow the below link to see what are employees get up to beyond the scenes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsaa4eeOoQM
There has never been a more exciting time to join the team and we are now recruiting for an Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
We are seeking an exceptional food and beverage leader to join our Adare Manor team as Assistant Director of Food and Beverage. Our colleagues possess an intuitive service style that reflects the ethos and luxury of Adare Manor. The person in this role will be a creative individual with an in depth knowledge of current industry trends with the ability to lead a team in providing the flawless service our guests expect.
As Assistant Director of Food and Beverage you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Director of Food and Beverage to oversee the operation in The Manor
- Assuming responsibility for the leadership and personal effectiveness of the department heads of The Oak Room, The Drawing Room, The Gallery, The Tack Room, In Room Dining and Banqueting Operations
- Ensuring our colleagues are nurtured and challenged within their roles to ensure peak performance
- Continually develop the product and the guest service proposition at Adare Manor to ensure it is positioned as a market leader
- Ensuring a highly effective operation, delivery of 'Beyond Everything' service excellence, and maximising revenue and profitability across all areas in line with budget expectations
- Deputise for the Director of Food and Beverage in their absence
Successful candidates for this job will:
- Have luxury 5 star experience within a similar role in a multi outlet environment
- Demonstrate a strong leadership presence and take a proactive hands on role in order to identify and support department heads and colleagues on all levels
- Be an inspirational leader who is passionate about creating highly energised teams to provide world class service
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a pressured environment with high expectation guests
- Previous experience working with LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) would be beneficial
- Be commercially astute and have solid financial awareness