At Osborne Cork we are working with one of Ireland’s leading healthcare providers. We are currently recruiting for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be an integral part of the organisation’s strategic vision and to progress their career in an innovative, professional and caring environment.
- Competitive salary
- Employee assistance programme
- Education programme
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Subsidized meals
- Training & Development opportunities
- Free regular updating of mandatory training along with non-mandatory training
- The Assistant Director of Nursing will assist with the delivery of resident care that exceeds the required minimum standards and legislative requirements
- Enhance the person-centered approach to resident care on which they pride themselves, and which is driven by respect for the rights of older people and are focused on the quality of life measures meaningful to individual residents.
- Lead and manage an enthusiastic team to work to their potential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Senior Nurse / Nursing Management in Care of the elderly within the last 6 years.
- Post-registration management qualification in Health Sciences
- Currently registered with NMBI
- Proven track record of clinical, leadership and people skills
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards, regulations and the 'HEALTH ACT 2007'
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Proven track record in decision-making ability
- Qualification in Gerontology is desirable
If you are interested in the above position, please contact John Condon on 087 2660184 or apply here.