My client is changing how the world works through their innovative products and technology. They are seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping their EMEA and LATAM regions through competitive insight, product positioning and identifying customer needs. Day to day, you'll manage predominately inbound product marketing activities.
This is a contract role until July 2020
About the role:
- Work with the wider Product team and cross functional stakeholders in creating and running the voice of customer program for the regions;
- You will be an expert in producing actionable strategies from product information, demonstrating the clear value and needs of customers in region
- You will recommend ways to evolve packaging and pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales, customer satisfaction, and customer success
- You will be the subject matter expert as the voice of the regions’ customers, positioning their needs across local marketing programs
- Support the activation of new and early scale products into the region meet targets and success metrics
- Work with regional Product Marketers to develop defensible proof points and positioning of company products and solutions, differentiating solutions and value in the market
- Build strong relationships local and global marketing peers, including Product Marketing, Product Management, Business Operations and Strategy
You are a passionate, strategic and customer-obsessed product marketer who will tease out customers’ real needs, develop data-driven business cases for action and moves with ease from strategy to get-it-done mode.
- 1+ years in relevant marketing or product marketing role
- Experience working with and supporting B2B enterprise sales organisations advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience working across different markets
- Experience within and/or building voice of customer programs is advantageous
- Proficiency in 2 (or more) European languages, both spoken and written is a bonus.
- Demonstrated success and passion for collecting and using customer insight to drive
- strategic decisions
- Experience launching new products and project management is advantageous
- Ability to position and build business cases to support innovative products and solutions
- You are comfortable with data, and collecting and analysing data from several sources
- You are truly passionate about product innovation and have a proven track record of excellence in your roles
Salary 32 – 39k DOE