My client is one of Ireland's leading stockbrokers.
The role will involve providing support to a team of Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day management of client accounts. The ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
This is a permanent position based just South of Dublin City. Candidates holding Professional Certificate in Stockbroking are encouraged to apply - junior candidates will be considered as will experienced Wealth Managers should they possess the right skills and attributes.
Typical responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Assist Investment Managers in the day-to-day administrative tasks - Client Correspondence, Client Queries, Client Database Amendments, Off Market Transfers, KYC Amendments, Cash Transfers and Client File Maintenance.
- Support the Financial Planning process on the team.
- Ensuring compliance with regulation across all tasks.
- Liaising with Middle Office, Pensions and various third parties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience profile:
- 1-2 years' relevant experience within Financial Services
- Professional Certificate in Stockbroking (APA)
- Highly organised, excellent client service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple demands.il.
- A team player but also with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, positive attitude/approach to work.
- A professional manner - presentable and personable.
To register your interest for this position, please apply directly via this advertisement. For a further conversation on this or any other role within Banking and Insurance, feel free to contact Katie Mitchell at
€30,000.00 - €45,000.00 per year