- Join a long-established boutique North Dublin professional chartered accountants!
- Reporting directly to the partners, with excellent career development and future partnership opportunities!
- Developing strong relationships with a portfolio of clients from a variety of sectors!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Auditor to further develop their skills and experience in a practice that will encourage and promote your career growth and development to ensure success.
- Ensuring all CRO, tax and other relevant deadlines are met
- Taking full ownership of the process from planning through completion for a wide range of audit assignments
- Supervising and assisting with the preparation of audit exempt financial statements and periodic management accounts
- Liaising with your colleagues in our tax and company secretarial departments
- Business development – attending proposal meetings and assisting with the preparation of marketing materials
Our client are seeking a driven, confident and technically knowledgeable qualified accountant who is excited about developing a successful career audit and enjoy client engagement!
You will be
- ACA/ACCA fully-qualified accountant with strong audit and accounting experience who wishes to build a career in practice
- Enthusiastic and hard-working with excellent communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Committed to exceeding client expectations
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie