GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
Our European International Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s software products for the EMEIA market.
We are looking for a highly motivated Localisation QA Engineers with interpersonal and foreign language skills. You will be responsible for the quality of the end to end user experience with a focus on Natural Language Processing. We are looking for a QA Engineer with client- server testing background who is highly motivated to deliver high quality products. Every individual on our team makes a clear difference to the product. Your primary responsibility is to focus on the international aspects of voice recognition software to ensure an amazing product. This position is based in Cork, Ireland.
Duties may include:
- Hands on testing of the product .
- Working in an multicultural Tech hub with Engineers from all over the world
- Investigating and scoping out software bugs.
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage for various test cases.
- Contributing to test automation efforts.
- Interact with localization engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across language.
- Escalating key quality issues and driving to resolution.
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent vocabulary and command of spoken and written English.
- Fluency in German
- 15 years living in Austria to have cultural knowledge of local market
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
A very competitive salary is on offer with this position. You will also receive benefits including:
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised canteen
- On site parking
- Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. Globetech is an equal opportunity employer.