Automation Engineer - South Dublin - Learn Angular7
- South Dublin location, stunning office view
- Multicultural, social environment - Excellent work-life balance!
- Senior Full Stack Automation Engineer - Involved in full Software Product Development lifecycle
South Dublin based Fintech organisation is currently seeking a Senior Automation Engineer to join their established QA division. Overlooking one of South Dublin's most iconic view's this open-plan office is the perfect environment to develop your QA career.
This is a multi-cultured team with over 13 different nationalities, celebrating the different cultures within a social and inclusive environment. Not only is this organisation focused on working with the latest tools and tech but they also drive team culture and spirits offering multiple social clubs such as walking, swimming, hiking, nights out and more! The perfect work/ life balance!!!
In this role, you will join the SDLC working in a project-based environment on a combination of established software products and newly developed products, with more pipelined for production in the near future. This is a fully agile environment working with global products within the Finance space.
You will be responsible for new automation builds and enhancing existing automation builds working on a SaaS product. Working in a full-stack automation role you will build out automation through Java and Selenium in addition to learning new tools and tech including, Angular 7, Jenkins, AWS, Shell Scripting and more!
This is an end-to-end Senior Automation Engineer role where you will be responsible for driving new projects across the business and ensuring deliverables are achieved! This is the perfect opportunity to bring your experience to a growing fintech organisation and contribute to the next phase of development, driving future innovation and technical success!
- Full-stack automation Engineer, driving new projects across the business, building new automation and enhancing existing automation.
- Involved in full SDLC, engaging with different tech and business functions
- Working on multiple software products on a global scale
- 4+ years QA Automation Software Testing
- Excellent end-to-end SDLC and STLC
- Fintech/ Finance experience would be an advantage
- Candidates must hold an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €60,000 – €72,000 DOE plus benefits package
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland