up in volume, but also handle the complexity of diverse workflows rules/regulations
will integrate CRM and external systems
As a Software Development Engineer, you will drive the
development of services and assets for a solution that will be used by millions. You will own the implementation of
the integration interface using proven as well as evolving AWS services and
other technologies to create a scalable and reliable solution. Your tier-one
services will have highest standards and be available 24x7, scale under massive
load, and perform consistently.
You will b e a technical leader that is not afraid to challenge the
norms and innovate.
· Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
· Develop relationships with internal and external partner
teams to move fast.
· Help establish the long-term success strategy for your systems,
development best practices, and operational excellence processes.
· Collaborate with peers to ensure your strategies are in
alignment with the rest of the development teams.
· Develop junior and new team members by mentoring them on
You will have
6+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
Deep knowledge of
object-oriented design, distributed system architecture, and various AWS
· Successfully delivered large scale solutions on AWS.
Advantageous skills :
Experience in developing using SQS and Lambda.
· Experience in Testing AWS.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage
multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where
continuous innovation is desired.
· Experience architecting large-scale multi-tier web