B2B- Sales Executive –New Role!
Type of Role: Permanent
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2-3years
Experienced B2B Sales Executive for a new role within the Osborne family. Based in our newly opened office in Cork where you will proactively promote Osborne services to potential clients.
Prospecting to organisations across multiple industries and sectors, promoting Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment Solutions. We are an award winning and leading Recruitment Consultancy, we are active members of the National Recruitment Federation. We have been awarded a Great Place To Work for the 2nd year in the programme.
The role of the Business Development Team is to seek out new clients for the Recruitment team. It is a truly exciting time to join the Osborne Family.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducting Market research to identify potential clients for Osborne
- Outbound calls to prospect clients to set up meetings to discuss recruitment requirements
- Proactively promote and sell Osborne value proposition & Recruitment Solutions.
- Database Management
- Taking ownership of allocated geographical territory to seek organisations to partner with Osborne
- Attend relevant networking events
- Be an Osborne Brand Ambassador promoting our range of services
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Reporting to Business Development Director
- Production of weekly reports
- Opportunity to get involved our innovation programme
- 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B Sales Executive role
- Proven experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development in the B2B market.
- Experience selling to HR while not essential advantageous.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
Interested in this role or would you like to know more - Send me, Ayesha Thompson your most up to date CV through the link provided or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie