Stelfox has exclusively partnered with an innovative Fin-Tech company that is helping traditional banks and financial institutions unlock their existing legacy systems through digital transformation, using their cutting-edge Open Banking Platform and advanced API-driven solutions.
The company has recently opened a new office in Dublin and has major recruitment plans over the next 12-18 months, as they look to build out new product engineering, mobile development and technical support teams.
Our client believes in an Open Source, Mobile & API first approach when building their solutions and they are currently using some of the following technologies in their stack:
Cloud Native, Microservices, Orchestration, CI/CD, DevSecOps, Automation, API-Driven, Machine Learning, etc.
They are now hiring for a talented Back-End Engineer, idelly with Golang experience to develop and maintain their core back-end services, optimize code/ application performance and work closely the Lead Engineer on implementing design features.
NB: The company allows for 100% remote working on a 6 month contract basis. Developers must have a Registered / Limited Company for tax purposes.
What you’ll need:
- Degree/Master’s in computer science, IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years commercial software development experience, focused on server-side coding across either C, C++, Python, Go, Java, Lua, or equivalent.
- Experience with or an appetite to work with Go is a big plus.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentally – OOP, Design patterns, Data structures etc
- A fan of clean and maintainable coding practices.
- Comfortable working with APIs / web services.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Self-starter and ability to work on your own initiate as well as a team environment.
- Excellent problem solver / critical thinker.
- Good attention to detail and ability to provide step-by-step technical help when required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a remote working team setting with colleagues in other locations.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third-party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.