Stelfox have partnered with a global technology company delivering innovative, cutting-edge, highly secure payment solutions to millions of users around the world.
Our client is developing industry leading fraud solutions for a high performing Java based platform processing millions of daily transactions and are actively hiring for talented Back End Software Engineers to help them deliver innovative solutions.
Working as part of a dynamic scrum team, the Software Engineers will collaborate closely with Technical Leads, take ownership of the full software development process (design, development, test, deployment, support), building complex, multi-tier solutions that meet business requirements.
What you’ll need…
• Relevant technical degree (Computer Science / Software Engineering, etc.)
• 4+ years’ experience designing and developing complex software solutions in an enterprise environment
• Strong knowledge of Agile development processes
• Comfortable working with Java, Spring Boot/ Batch, REST Webservices, Maven, Oracle, SQL scripting, Linux, JBoss/Tomcat, Git, Junit/ Mockito
• Experience with any of the following is beneficial: Kubernetes/ OpenShift/ CloudFoundry, Apache Camel, Spring Integration, Angular 2/ React/ Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong collaborative and organisational skills