Our client provides a cloud-based software platform which controls batteries, electric vehicles, and flexible heating systems.
Our client is looking for a highly talented Software Engineer with an eye for detail. The candidate needs to be self-motivated and confident in developing bespoke software solutions.
The Software Developer will focus on Backend Development.
- Leading role in the continued design and development of companies Software Platform
- Energy’s cloud-based software control platform, which is designed to interact with various external platforms and APIs including inputs from energy trading markets, weather forecasts, electrical grid signals, customer energy consumption patterns etc.
- You are familiar with best practices for developing software.
- Take projects through the entire software development cycle from concept to product release
- Fine-tune existing applications to meet performance targets.
- Plan and execute projects on-time
- Look for opportunities to use your knowledge to introduce new products and innovations
- 3+ years in a Backend engineering role, ideally using Python (Python 3.7)
- Strong REST API experience and working on applications that communicate/integrate with external systems so solid knowledge of HTTP, POST request, or other communication protocols/standards between systems.
- NoSQL Database knowledge
- Cloud / AWS experience - so creating and deploying apps/software that is cloud-native is a big plus
- Experience in Golang (Go) and Rust is a big advantage
For more information feel free to apply for immediate consideration.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third-party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.