East Link is an international trading agency who offers clients something other trading /sourcing agency won't be able to offer: GUARANTEED lower price than any quote the clients received for the same products from the same supplies in Chinese market.
At East Link, we have one goal: Deliver the top quality products to clients at the lowest possible prices, as long as they are sourcing from China. Our extraordinarily strong sourcing team guarantees us to beat any quote our clients receive which gives us a very strong advantage to bid on public and private tenders. We are newly established, but we have enormous potential.
Thus we need a bid writer to work with our sourcing team to bid on all tenders that relates to sourcing from Chinese market.
- Writing and designing content for use in the bid, and also presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach.
- Utilise multiple tender platform to find opportunities and create bidding content with internal team.
- This person will also seek innovative ways of delivering high quality documentation and work with internal teams to constantly improve documentation quality
- Produce concise and accurate Commercial Offer material to customers
- Write effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure associated with deadlines
To apply for this role you should be able to / have:
- Experience and ability to produce concise and accurate Commercial Offer material to Dematic Customers
- Experience to write effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure associated with deadlines
- Ability to work as a team and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce bid collateral is essential
- Experience or capability to convert complex detailed logic problems into easy to read/understand support documentation in a multitude of formats
- Ability to convert relevant technical description into plain, coherent English
- Experience in creative use of Powerpoint and word
- Experience in taking briefs and ability to use your own initiative is a must to be able to embellish a brief to achieve the highest standard of work that not only meets the guidelines set out but also maximises the impact of the message being conveyed in the bid
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
You must have:
- Excellent written English; ability to create compiling and unambiguous sales documentation
- Ability to utilise any software system to improve the delivery of support documentation
- Excellent all round PC skills – especially in presentation software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Be able to administer the collation, publishing and delivery of documentation under issue control
- Creative and competent flair for Powerpoint/Word - essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure that proposals are consistently submitted within requirement
Besides your normal wage, you will receive commission based on the profit of successful contract.
Expected start date: 27/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
£28K - £32K DOE plus £50K+ commission