Your new company
Your new company is a an offsite construction company that specialises in structural engineering, offsite construction, building physics, thermal modelling, quality engineering and more. My client currently offers their range of services throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom, and are expanding further internationally.
Your new role
Responsibilities as BIM Designer will include:
- Production of structural designs, primarily associated with cold formed steel and structural steel elements;
- Production of technical details using AutoCAD;
- Assisting Structural Engineers as required;
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants;
- Providing design office support to production departments;
- Assisting with drawing queries from Estimating Department and commercial staff on technical matters;
- Ensuring compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with structural software including Revit, Tedds, Masterseries etc. and proficiency in MS Excel;
- Industry experience in working in BIM projects;
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations, Eurocodes and British Standards
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get to join a team of professionals within one of the most exciting company's in Ireland. You will be offered a successful remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.