Bookkeeper – Dublin Area – Permanent
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: €30-40,00 DOE
Our client, an independent bookkeeping service, are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their friendly and welcoming team. This outsourced accountancy firm specialises in clients in the hospitality industry based in Dublin.
This role is working off site with each of their clients, based in multiple locations around Dublin. Due to this, this role and company requires someone who is adaptable and flexible in their approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and learn, grow, and progress in a well-established company.
Salary & Benefits:
- €30-40,000 DOE
- Excellent benefits package on offer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable, Receivable and Financial Administration
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit control, payroll, expenses claims and the production of monthly management accounts
- Monthly and quarterly client reporting, year-end and audit amongst several other duties for a portfolio of clients
- Bank transactions, monitoring cash flow & funds forecasts, supporting year-end audit, creation of sales/purchases, cash flow
- VAT/P30/ & other reports to submission to Revenue
- Full responsibility for a portfolio of clients from the hospitality sector
- To fulfil the role of Financial Controller for our clients
- Some ad hoc HR admin duties, such as liaising with the client’s staff, filing contracts etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a bookkeeping or accountancy related role.
- ATI qualified is desirable
- A self-motivated and independent individual who has the ability to work on their own initiative
- Be analytical and have excellent attention to detail.
- Detail oriented with a flair for figures and an ability to problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to work successfully with a diverse customer base.
- Takes responsibility and pride in their role, values accuracy and precision.
- Problem solving should be tackled in a logical manner by seeking facts with an exact and detailed approach.
- Full training and support are provided.
The following attributes are necessary:
- The ideal person will be humble with the ability to work independently, using your own initiative to support clients’ needs.
- An ability to develop and enhance client relationships through excellent communication skills.
- The ability to be efficient and work to deadlines with limited supervision.
- Professional, persistent, well presented and trustworthy with a natural enthusiasm for life.
***Please note this role requires being onsite in different clients’ offices in various Dublin locations.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody at Osborne or call Meghan on 01 6384400 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie