We are working with client in Dublin 15, who are seeking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper to join their finance department based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
This role will be a stand-alone position, ideal for someone with all round experience, who is hands on and thinking forward.
This is a Busy role taking on a number of duties, accounts, payroll and admin. You will have experience with accounts up to Trial Balance, experience with VAT & RCT, and have experience in a medium sized company, ideally in the construction industry.
Apply for this job by sending your CV today!
Salary & Benefits
- €35- 40k DOE
- 20 days Annual leave.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Bank reconciliation
- Account reconciliation
- Monthly journals
- Credit controls
- Inputting of Data into systems
- Project Accounts
- Revenue tracking, and forecasting.
- Adhoc Administration duties
- Experienced in Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant role
- Accounts experience with RCT/ accounts to trial balance/ payroll
- Ideally experience within construction / organisation industry
- Strong Excel skills.
- Sage Experience
- Strong Experience in Administration
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format