We are working with client in Dublin 6, who are seeking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper to join their finance department.
This role will be a stand-alone position, ideal for someone with all round experience, who is hands on and thinking forward.
This is a Busy role taking on a number of duties, accounts, payroll and admin. You will have experience with accounts up to Trial Balance, and have experience in a medium sized company, from the property industry!
Advanced Sage is a must, and Top Floor is strongly desired!
Apply for this job by sending your CV today.
Salary & Benefits
- €35- 40k DOE
- 20 days Annual leave.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Bank reconciliation
- Account reconciliation
- Monthly journals
- Credit controls
- Inputting of Data into systems
- Project Accounts
- Revenue tracking, and forecasting.
- Adhoc Administration duties
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Experienced in Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant role
- Accounts experience with accounts to trial balance/ payroll
- Ideally experience within Property / Estate Agency industry
- Strong Excel skills.
- Sage Experience - Very Strong
- Top Floor System strongly desired
- Strong Experience in Administration
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie