Right from the start, you’ll lead from the front. Taking the time to get to know your team and your customers, you’ll be in an excellent position to make your store the best it can be. As well as progressing your own career, you’ll be eager to develop your team through the help of our excellent training programmes.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A BRANCH MANAGER?
- Lead your team – you’ll motivate your team to deliver a great customer experience, ultimately achieving great results
- Drive sales – overseeing budgets, P&L statements, merchandising, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Make it your own – your store will have a personality, just like you. You’ll make sure your store is a great place to be for both your team and your customers
- Support the area – as part of a wider team of Branch Managers, you’ll support your area’s KPI’s. Find your fit and champion a specific area, supporting the business and your development
Want to know more? Check out a day in the life of a ROI Trade Counter video
In line with government advice we've adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
- Super passionate about retail, you may not know all there is to know about trade and DIY, but with our training you soon will
- An experienced manager with enthusiasm, drive and determination
- Always putting the customer first, you know that’s how to build a thriving business
- A real people person, you’ll lead by example and love to bring out the best in your team
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun! We offer a competitive salary, 33 days’ holiday, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer. We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
*Bonus is discretionary
- Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email email@example.com for any queries
- Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn,Instagram & Twitter page
- Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org