If you love making guests feel special, are an early bird by nature and want to lead a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to lead our breakfast team is perfect.
As Breakfast Manager you will be a passionate foodie who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience with us.
Our Breakfast Manager will take on theresponsibility for the operation of our dining room from the early morning through to lunchtime.The purpose of the role is to manage breakfast service, adhering to our high standards and ensuring that all guests have an exceptional 'dining experience' during breakfast. You will assist with the recruitment, training and development of the breakfast team as well as undertake additional tasks including budgeting, P&L, staff rostering and monitoring guest feedback.
The perks of working as Breakfast Manager with The River Lee
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As Breakfast Manager with The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant nightlife. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The River Club restaurant/bar & river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017 and again in 2018.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as our Breakfast Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.