Role Summary: Our client a large Retailer has a contract offering for a Change Analyst for a 6-9-month period within City West. This role will report directly to the Change Manager and sit with the Business change value management stream. They need an experienced BA.
Ideal Candidate: This role is ideal for someone with Previous experience in change management on a large programme is essential, system implementations would be desirable. An ability to work within change frameworks is essential, change management qualification is desirable but not essential. Strong business analysis experience with the ability to interpret and document the change impacts.
Rate: €400-€500 p/d (negotiable) based in Dublin City West
- Capture, document and summarise the change impacts from the programme and complete presentations for the end users.
- Complete the relevant communications for end users.
- Co-ordinate the end users for UAT and assist with scheduling the training activities.
- Support on the business readiness documentation and activities.
- Support the Go Live and post Go Live activities with end users.
- Assist Change lead in management of the change management project plan.
- Complete the weekly change management weekly reporting.
Experience and Requirements:
- Good communication skills and good attitude - paramount
- Change Management exp – essential
- Strong business analysis experience
- ERP Implementation experience a bonus
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 16146096