Sigmar are partnering with a leading Dublin based Investment bank. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join an Agile team responsible for the Development of global HR applications.
This position will suit a business analyst with a strong track record of delivery, a self-starter who is passionate about technology and solution design within an Agile framework.
This is a 12 month Daily rate contract based in Dublin City Centre paying €450-500 per day
- Act as a liaison with the product owner and business community to understand user needs, so that clear, concise user-stories are prepared.
- Take an active part in the backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily stand-up and retrospective meetings.
- Build an overall understanding of the functionality and the technical infrastructure of applications, and product road-map.
- Liaise with business analysts and developers in other teams on cross-team initiatives.
- Solution design in conjunction with the development and infrastructure teams.
- Testing and regression testing for each new requirement. Support the business in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Monitor and support the testing, sign-off and implementation of software releases.
- Liaise with 3rd party software vendors on support issues and new functionality requirements.
- Provide business and technical support for the existing implementations of the applications. Investigate and resolve problems.
- Provide application administration support for the applications.
What you need
- 8+ years experience in IT and a minimum of 4 years experience in Business Analysis.
- Background in HR systems (OpenHR, Workday or SuccessFactors or inhouse solution).
- Good background in all aspects of the software development cycle, particularly under the Agile – SCRUM Framework.
- Experience in solution/product design including UI/UX experience and with systems integration.
- Experience/knowledge of JIRA.
- QA testing experience and experience with automated test tools.
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong technical skills. SQL knowledge beneficial.
- Proven ability to quickly understand applications, and the end-to-end application landscape.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.