Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Analyst with 3+ years of work experience providing complex data insights into sales / product / pricing decision making processes to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18041
What will a Business Analyst do?
- Provide the team with online business analysis support
- Define and implement metrics to provide insight into online performance
- Support cross-functional stakeholders through understanding and using key business metrics.
- Conduct online business analyses to understand drivers for performance trends
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual business evaluation reviews, drive visibility into prioritization and investment decisions.
- Model the impact of growth initiatives, consolidate maintain and update revenue models
- Ongoing tracking, reporting, and dashboarding of regional initiatives and online sales performance
- Execute ad-hoc analyses and gain insights to advise regional sales leadership
- Run Pricing analyses and synthesize recommendations
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of work experience providing complex data insights into sales / product / pricing decision making processes
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL skills
- Expert Excel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040