Business Analyst (Systems) - Cork
- 6 Month Rolling Contract.
- Rates €350 - €400 PD.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst contractor to work with a large organisation based in Cork.
You will join a team currently working on a global data project. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in technical projects by acting as a liaison between systems and business community.
- Conduct needs and impact analysis on business requests, searching for ways to link programs, processes, and systems throughout the organization to achieve optimal efficiency and reusability
- Consider how current organizational programs and systems will be impacted by future development
- Understand the overall company vision and relate this vision to specific business and system requirement details
- Ensure proper planning and execution of requirements activities
- Facilitate requirements interviews and workshops with project stakeholders to identify process improvements and system features for complex technical projects, often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas
What you need:
- 5+ years' progressive experience as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst, including various requirements gathering techniques and exposure to standard methodologies (use cases, UML)
- Exposure to large, complex IT projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures
- Ability to adapt and manage change
- Requirements planning, organization, and management skills
- Experience with defining data requirements and comfortable with related data activities, including intermediate SQL
- Experience with documentation tools e.g. MS Visio, Snagit, or similar applications
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
€350.00 - €400.00 /per day