Daily Rate - 6 Month Rolling Contract
440 - 450 EURO
My client is looking for candidates with 3 to 5 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst, including various requirements gathering techniques and exposure to standard methodologies with exposure to large, complex IT projects.
- Conducts needs and impact analysis on business requests searching for ways to link programs, processes, and systems throughout the organization to achieve optimal efficiency and reusability. Considers how current organizational programs and systems will be impacted by future development.
- Ensures proper planning and execution of requirements activities.
- Facilitates requirements interviews and workshops with project stakeholders, to identify process improvements and system features for complex technical projects, often requiring coordination of multiple functional areas.
What you will need:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures. Ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Requirements planning, organization and management skills
- Experience with defining data requirements and comfort with related data activities, including intermediate SQL.
- Experience with documentation tools eg, MS Visio, Snagit, or like applications.
*Live Roles - Apply for immediate consideration
Apply for immediate consideration, these roles are based on site and does not provide sponsorship candidates. These are urgent requirements, if you are interested in applying, please forward your updated CV to CiaraConnolly@stelfox.com