Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Eurofins is aggressively expanding its product testing division and intends to build a world-class service operation to deliver value to clients worldwide.
Eurofinsis currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive
The successful person would beresponsible for identification and winning of laboratory services and to achieve business plan with allocated markets/clients, Account Development Planning and Contract / commercial management
- Account Development planning. Analysis of clients organisation and activities to assess the potential requirements that the clients may have for Eurofins Biopharmaceutical Services. The job holder must continually develop knowledge of the outsourcing strategy of the assigned clients and develop short, medium and long term strategies that result in maximising the opportunities to provide the clients with analytical services. Account Development will involve collaboration with counterparts from other sites and business units.
- Assessment of test requirements, methods and other client supplied study specifications and information in conjunction with Project Management, Pricing Group, and other Eurofinsfunctions to help design service solutions that meet clients requirements. Overall responsibility for the provision of on time, high quality proposals that present the optimum solution for the client whilst ensuring on or above plan profitability.
- Commercial management of contractual processes including Confidentiality agreements, Preferred provider / Master Services agreements / pricing agreements. Responsible for the resolution of commercial issues / negotiations with support and oversight from senior management
- Reporting provision of account, activity and market status reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate
- Continuous improvement identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement
- Degree Level or Equivalent in relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
- Finance/business training desirable
- The job holder needs to have knowledge of the product commercialisation and manufacturing / supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This should include knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across Eurofins sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations and other service providers.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within Eurofins and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.
Role will require national and international travel. It will be a working from home role, with time on site required one day a week or when required for internal and client meetings.Qualifications