Business Development Manager (Foodservice)
(Permanent / Full-time)
My client is looking for 2 Business Development Managers to join their team. You will be responsible for driving the sales within the Foodservice sector in either Leinster or Munster regions.
• Responsible for achieve and potentially overcome sales targets & KPIs in your region
• Identify key customers targets and develop a robust plan to deliver
• In partnership with distributors sales teams, ensure the sales opportunities are maximised
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships across the Foodservice sector in your region
• Assist the National Account Manager with Business Development objectives
• Gather market information in relation to competitor activity, opportunities and any other potential market intelligence to subsidise business development and strategies
• At least 3 years’ field sales experience, ideally within foodservice sector
• Third level Degree in Business, Marketing, Food Science or related subject
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
• Strong commercial acumen
The next step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Renata Kormann from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement & Operations. Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent. All our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.