Our Client are a leading information technology company with their HQ in the West of Ireland.
They now seek to appoint a business development manager to develop business nationwide but be ideally based out of Galway.
This role involves developing business across a range of industries, determining solutions to their IT problems and identifying opportunities for IT Solutions such as IT System Upgrades, IT Security, Server Solutions, Cloud Services, Microsoft Services such as Office 365 and Azure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate Managed Services Contracts
- Presales activities - Identify decision makers across a range of industries.
- Meet with decision makers to capture user requirements
- Analyse and evaluate business processes for improvement for end user and for our own
- Coordinate and collaborate with the IT project teams to create effective solutions.
- Perform a cost-benefit analysis of proposed solutions.
- Write and deliver proposed solutions
- Support IT team during full project development
- Build effective working relationships with end users and project teams
Other responsibilities include:
- Marketing - social media, inhouse creative design of ezines etc
- At least 5 years proven sales record
- Experience working in technology sector
- Familiar with IT Solutions
- Knowledge on Microsoft products and services
- Clean full driving licence
- Strong multitasker and administration skills
- Collaboration and communication are key, must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently and also as part of a team,
- Must be driven and have experience working with KPIs and targets, reporting to Managing Directors and General Manager on sales activities
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ashling Harrison from Search Talent on 01 963 9310 or email