Newly-created Business Development manager role working for a company based in Sligo but covering all Ireland. This is a brand new product range so the role will be heavily focussed on bringing in new business.
- Develop new Business strategy and cold calling.
- Regular calls to existing clients to maintain business relationship and maximise sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with new/potential clients with a view to grow the core clients base.
Identify product training needs for each client and liaise to create and implement effective action plans.
Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events. Keeping up to date with all industry trends.
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales within the Pharmacy or FMCG industry working with MNCs.
- Experience in the Health and Wellness industry would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.