Our client is on the lookout of a Business Development Representative (BDR) that will develop new business opportunities within the UK and the eCommerce Market. You will be reporting to the Team Lead. This is an office based role but you will travel occasionally to UK and in Ireland.
Our client is a Software company which connects e-Commerce with the retail world by managing and optimizing the ordering, shipping and delivery process for customers. Our client's software is powering delivery for some of the best known online retailers and delivery companies.
IF YOU ARE...
- Good experience working by targets and KPIs
- You can identify and build business opportunities by prospecting and qualify them
- You have experience of using Salesforce, Linkedin and other research tools
- You can work with other managers and team members to increase sales opportunities and you consider a team player
- You are good evaluating and solving problems
- You are comfortable with remote sales, via phone and video conference
- You like to work by targets, and you like to hit them via email, cold call or whatever techniques needed
AND IF YOU HAVE... (ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Full and clean valid Irish drivers licence
- You are a car owner
- You would be able to travel
- You have recognized Business related third level Bachelors degree as a minimum
- You have 2+ years experience in a sales role
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Pension plan, health scheme, snack area and many more.