- Third level qualification in Finance /Business or computer science.
- Creative, disciplined, and resourceful with strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport with department heads and understand their information needs.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of our business processes and become familiar with a range of data sources and reporting applications.
- Practical knowledge converting raw data to meaningful reports.
Training and development will be offered to the successful candidate however knowledge or experience in some of the following would be advantageous:
- Crystal Reports / Other Business intelligence tools.
- SQL programming.
- Excel / spread sheet functionality.
- Relational Databases.
- supporting the organisation by creating reports in “Crystal reports” and other tools to satisfy the management information needs of all internal departments.
- Responsibility for the administration of the “Crystal Reports Server” ensuring that its use, efficiency and functionality is maximised throughout the organisation.