Reporting to the BI Manager, the Business Intelligence Specialist will join our client’s current IS Team who are responsible for all BI operations using the Microsoft BI stack.
This is a dynamic role which involves software development on multiple data warehouses, analysis / investigation, testing and documentation.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Provide timelines / estimates on project deliverables
• Support BI projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve BI technical issues
• Work with business users to fully understand their BI needs
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
• Solid understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
• Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
• Good SSRS and SSIS
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Excellent Plus Bens