Business Process Analyst -IT Service Desk
Our clients, a multi-national IT firm are looking for a Business Process Analyst for a 2-3 month contract. The candidate will be responsible for an IT Service Desk process Review. This role will be based mostly working from home, with some meetings in the office, in Dublin 24.
- Experience in process definition in an IT organisation digitally transforming.
- Experience with ServiceNow essential
- Experience documenting both functional and non-functional requirements
- 5-10 years working as an IT Business Process/Analyst.
- Proven experience in the methodologies, processes and procedures associated with service desks (i.e. ITIL
- Experience with corresponding software/hardware requirements (i.e. helpdesk ticketing, workflow software
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- ITIL Incident Management Review and improvement plan.
- KPI Review and performance analytics recommendation.
- Role definition for IT Service Desk undergoing Digital transformation.
- Associated learning maps definition for roles defined to support an IT Service Desk undergoing a Digital transformation.
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or email email@example.com