This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a Blue-Chip firm in the Pharmaceutical sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience in process validations, technology transfer or laboratory data control.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performance of Electronic System Data Lifecycle Management activities such as: Data Backup and Restore, Data Archiving and Migration
- Maintain Electronic System Inventory Management
- Performing User Account Provisioning\Deprovisioning for stand-alone systems, as well as subsequent User Access Period Reviews
- Perform Disaster Recovery Testing, and if needed, System Recovery
- Applying OS Updates\Patches
- Collaborate with Local BT Teams and Information Security Organization in terms of monitoring and response to vulnerability scans
- Audit & Inspection Support
- Support New Projects (Electronic Systems)
- Maintain an Electronic Systems Administrator program to comply with the requirements of the FDA, EU and ISO 13485:2003, and other relevant regulatory bodies for the site
- Provide Electronic System Compliance expertise
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement initiatives as appropriate
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a minimum of 4 years working in relevant areas such as process validations or technology transfer or laboratory data control
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Systems, specifically Windows 2012, 2016 server & VMware and Active Directory, Group policy
- Strong knowledge of TCIP, DNS, WINS network protocols, Cisco equipment in a LAN/WAN environment
- Minimum B.S. Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or sciences degree from an accredited institution; Graduate degree is preferred.
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment preferred
For more information on this position please apply through the link provided or email Aine Wallace confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided