Buyer | Pharmacy| Dublin
My client, a well-known and rapidly expanding pharmacy group is recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join their expanding team in Dublin. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations and Director. You will be an integral part of the team, growing alongside the business, eventually managing a team of buyers. My client is looking for candidates who are organised, motivated and highly ambitious. Strong Assistants will be considered.
- A strong starting salary and bonus structure
- Full training and support
- Huge opportunities to progress and develop very quickly as the business is rapidly expanding.
- Plan and manage promotional activities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, negotiating the best price possible
- Gather and analyse pricing, ranges and layouts of your competitors and create strategies accordingly
- Manage your categories in full, working closely with your team to drive sales
- Manage and control stock holding
- Manage, motivate and develop your team as the business continues to grow, ensuring the highest standard of service and professionalism
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in buying, dealing with big-box suppliers
- Strong negotiation skills, communication with commercial awareness
- 3rd level degree is desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the current market and customer trends
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A proven track record in increasing sales and achieving results
About Wallace Myers International | Recruitment Agency
Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the staffing experts of choice for businesses and organisations seeking staffing solutions of the highest calibre. We are the market leaders in professional recruitment and lead the way in Retail, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Financial Services, HR, Business Support, Construction & Property, Marketing & Sales, Hospitality, Technology.