Buyer / Purchaser
My client located in Limerick is looking for a buyer to join their team servicing big blue-chip company's around Ireland. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with some buying and negotiating experience (ideally 1-2 years) looking to step into a buyer role. I have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs and this role would give you a vast amount of experience in the buying industry allowing you to advance your career.
- On a day-to-day basis in conjunction with the support team, place stock replenishment orders and arrange the necessary logistics to ensure the correct product is delivered in a timely manner and expediting when necessary.
- Providing price quotations to customers upon request and always seeking the best value for money. Maintaining records of quotations provided for audit purposes and follow procedures in line with company policy.
- Liaise with external suppliers; Engineering, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical customers and third-party sub-contractors and all aspects of the operation, to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders for new and existing products.
- Issue, receive and manage Customer owned Inventory and Company's Consignment Inventory utilizing the Customers stock management systems.
- Utilise the Companys ERP system for processing Sales Orders and controlling Companys owned inventory.
- Processing customer credit card payments
- Negotiating and buying experience.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP.
- Strong IT Skills,
- Intermediate Excel
- Good communicator.
For more information contact me directly for a private and confidential chat
Richard O'Sullivan (086) 185 23 27