C# Developer (Sponsorship Provided)
Our client is at the fore-front in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company invest great time into employee development and training.
They require a C# Developer with C# Software Development experience and 5 years of software design and development experience of commercial applications (ideally Microsoft Windows native applications and/or experience in web technologies). In this permanent contract will see the successful candidate responsible for developing next generation web-based products for the client's global market. They are happy to consider candidates based overseas and will provide visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Job Reference: BBBH 14730
How can I stand out from the crowd?
- Degree / MA in IT / Computers or equivalent.
- 5 years of software design and development experience of commercial applications (ideally Microsoft Windows native applications and/or experience in web technologies).
- C# advanced
- ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API - MVC
- Hands-on relational databases and SQL (ORACLE preferably).
- Experience working in agile environment.
What would this role involve?
- Develop next generation web-based products for the company's global market.
- Actively participate in product definition, specification, and implementation.
- Practice and promote sound software engineering methodologies; and to support and improve the team's software development environment.
What benefits come with this company?
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily - free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Interested, then apply now:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710 or +353 (0)21 4217454.