Job ID: BBBH14605
What does the Company do?
Our client is a thriving Irish R&D firm, headquartered in Dublin's City Centre with offices in Europe, USA, Canada and Asia whose teams of engineers, scientists and mathematicians design and transform structured and unstructured aggregated data into sophisticated real time big data analytics.
Why would you be interested in this role?
- This is an opportunity to join a smart and dedicated research & engineering team working on the design and development of low latency, high performant data aggregation solutions across a range of software products.
- With extensive innovative work on-going and an exciting vision to fulfil, you will solve the problems encountered when analysing complex network data in real time - capturing, decoding, analysing and indexing at +40Gb/s and +500 protocols coupled with designing and developing new features.
What will you be doing?
As a C++ Developer your role will encompass
- Critical technical analysis and solutions design
- Writing clear, unambiguous and smart code
- Deliver and code a high availability and high performance system
- Design and development of new patterns/ algorithms
- Solving live technical issues
What experience do you need to get this job?
Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree
Expert proficiency in C++ development
Advanced Linux network development & programming expertise including kernel
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- High-performance systems and multi-threaded application development
- Automated testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- Knowledge or experience with the following is a distinct advantage:
- Protocols e.g. FIX
- IP networking
- Low level TCP/IP protocol development and troubleshooting
- TCP parameters, any SCTP experience
- Virtual/Container networking
- Virtualization, Container & Orchestration technologies
- Packet capture technology and tools
Interested in this opportunity?
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please submit an up to date copy of your CV with your contact details / phone: (01) 669 4041 quoting job reference BBBH 14605
We will review CV's and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.