- Manage and co-ordinate the day to day project drafting and documentation requirements.
- Manage, modify and update all 3D models and drawings, ensuring they meet the company standards.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format.
- Manage the checking/approvals of all drawings issued by department
- Develop and amend document and drawing templates & layouts.
- Liaise with design and manufacturing departments.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Responsible for technical procurement.
Level 7 Engineering Qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Self-motivated and excellent organisational skills
- Great Communication skills, deal with suppliers on a regular basis.
- Engineering Documentation Management & drafting experience
- Competent and a good working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or similar packages for the production of drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word/excel)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.